These instructions only apply to Windows 7. This change will only affect users that have not logged onto the system before.
- Download ChangeUserFolderLocation.zip
- Extract the archive and open the contained folder
- Ensure that a D: drive is present
- Right click on PositionDefaultFolderSevenModular.cmd and click "Run as Administrator." If you are prompted for a password and do not have access to an administrator account, contact computer support.
- A command prompt will appear (black window with white text), press ENTER. Press ENTER again.
- A message that "The operation completed successfully." should appear repeatedly. The process is complete! Press ENTER to exit the prompt.