The Hybridoma Facility provides the expertise and assistance necessary for the production of monoclonal antibodies. This includes:
- the immunization of mice
- collection and testing of immune sera
- hybridoma fusions screening of hybridomas by ELISA subcloning of selected cell lines
- scale up of cells for supernatants or to be sent out for ascites production
- long term storage of hybridomas and revival as needed
- mycoplasma testing (currently in-house only)
- isotyping, and long term storage of hybridomas.
We also do baculovirus production.