The department's outreach and distance-learning programs are coordinated by the College of Arts and Sciences' Office of Science Teaching Activities (OSTA). For more information, call (850) 644-6747 or e-mail the OSTA OFFICE.
- NSF Young Scholars Program (High School Students)
- K12 Environmental Education Outreach
- Capital Regional Science and Engineering Fair (precollege students at all levels)
- Marine Ecology for Teachers: A Model for Inquiry-Based Teaching
- Science on the Move
- Great Explorations in Math and Science