Graduate Program - Financial Support Information
- All students admitted to the Thesis M.S. or Ph.D degree programs are offered financial support either as a teaching assistant, or a research assistant, top students may be offered a prestigious Presidential, University or College Fellowship.
- Stipends are $21,239.00 (Thesis M.S.) and $22,143 (Ph.D.) annually for teaching and research assistants, and students also receive a full tuition waiver.
- Students on assistantships and fellowships receive a $1,300 supplement to help defray the cost of University-sponsored health insurance.
- Support is provided by the Department to assist Thesis M.S or Ph.D graduate students who travel to scientific meetings to present their Florida State University research.
- No departmental financial support is available for students enrolled in the Course-Type M.S. degree program.